Worcester Personal Injury Attorney
Could harm have been prevented if someone had just acted in a reasonable and expected manner? That is what a personal injury claim is all about.
Worcester personal injury lawyer Gregory Casale handles several types of personal injury claims. If you have been injured because of someone else's negligence, then you may be entitled to compensation and damages. Let Gregory Casale Attorney At Law protect your rights and get you what you deserve. Since 1998, Gregory Casale has handled hundreds of personal injury cases.
Contact Gregory Casale Your Clinton Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, call our office today at 508-556-6938 or toll free at 877-752-7501 to schedule your consultation with Gregory Casale your Worcester personal injury attorney.
What Kind of Cases Do We Take?
Clinton car accidents attorney Gregory Casale concentrates on serious injury and wrongful death, providing a high level of aggressive, professional representation to clients.
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites and scarring
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Lead poisoning
- Aviation accidents
- Wrongful death
- Brain injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
What You Can Do After an Accident
- If possible, immediately after an accident get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of witnesses and the involved parties, including passengers.
- Demand that the police come to the scene before anything is moved. Ask the police if they have a camera.
- Copy the other party's information straight from his or her license and registration and include their insurance company and license plate/registration number and state.
- Take pictures with your cell phone or ask a family member to go to the scene to get photos.
- Go by ambulance to the hospital. Do not try to be the hero. Wait to come home until you have been thoroughly examined. If that requires overnight admission or longer, do not fight to avoid it. Allow medical staff, paramedics, ambulance personnel doctors and nurses to do their job.
- As soon as you are able, contact an attorney and direct all inquiries to us. DO NOT speak to or sign anything offered by insurance companies. In fact, have all documents as well as telephone inquiries directed to your attorney. We know what to do and what not to do. We are available 24/7 for just this reason.
Now focus on your medical recovery. Diligently maintain all doctors' and therapists' appointments. Make sure that you do everything within your power to get the best medical care for your injuries. Keep in constant contact with your attorney whenever anything new arises.
Money: Your Only Remedy
Most cases involving personal injuries are civil matters. There is no criminal punishment for the wrong. The only legal remedy available is monetary compensation. Receiving compensation for injuries you have received or for the death of a member of your family is not a reward — it is to make you whole again. Attorney Casale understands financial compensation won't bring a person back or allow the severely injured a pain-free life. But the only way to obtain justice in this country is financial compensation. The money allows you to recover, to the extent you are able, and to replace the lost income in a wrongful death case.
No Case Is Too Large or Too Small
We work to see that you receive every penny that is due when you are seriously injured due to the negligence of another. We associate with some of the largest firms and most successful attorneys in the state when there are specific issues that require specific expertise. This does not affect your settlement or award. We make the arrangements to work out our fees in a manner that does not reduce your share of proceeds at all.
Call for a Free Consultation
If you suffered head injury, brain injuries, loss of limbs or other serious injuries, call our Massachusetts law office for a free consultation. There is never a fee to the client unless we are successful and there is a judgment or settlement on your case. Call 508-556-6938 or toll free 877-752-7501.
If you are unable to come to the office we can come to you, whether in your home or hospital room.